Sr. Net Developer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Evanston, IL 60201
Computer Aid, Inc
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.
Ref No: 19-01138
Chicago IL area
The .Net developer will work on-site at the client location supporting both existing applications as well as developing new applications. The resource will take direct from NMSC management and will work closely with other team members to resolve issues and develop solutions to meet client requirements. The resource will work on activities that include .Net and SSRS. The resource will provide status and report issues to NMSC management on timely basis. The resource will adhere to all NMSC guidelines for attendance and remote or off-site work including the standard working hours required by the client. The resource will provide CAI with advance notice of any planned vacation time and CAI management will work with the client to obtain approval. Extended periods of time off require the approval of both CAI and NMSC.
The resource shall be able to provide support and technical services in the following areas:
- Develop solutions and troubleshoot issues related to .NET/C#, Entity Framework, MVC, Ajax
- Assist in developing front end stack using Java-script
- Perform functions related to T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server databases
- Perform functions related to cloud computing – Azure
- Communicate and work as a team member
- Assist with IT Security principles and controls, firewall rules, software security
- Adhere to Change Management process and controls
- Prior experience working in a nonprofit is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced experience with .NET/C#
- Working experience with Entity Framework, MVC, Ajax
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server databases
- Working knowledge of software design patterns
- Experience with common development frameworks and languages, such as .Net/C#, Powershell, VBScript, T-SQL
- Experience with common application platforms and messaging technologies, including IIS, MS Sharepoint, BizTalk
- Experience dealing with large data sets (millions of rows)
- Knowledge of cloud computing principles, such as Azure
- Experience working on cross functional teams; ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues
- Extensive knowledge of IT troubleshooting principles and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Experience working on a team utilizing Agile methodologies, including Scrum
- Strong understanding of information processing principles and practices
- Experience working with both on-shore and off-shore vendors
- Extensive knowledge of IT Security principles and controls, firewall rules, software security
- Comprehensive understanding of Change Management process and controls
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
Talent Acquisition Manager
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hqq36cy4jskd4cb9