Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Aurora, IL 60504
The Materials Associate I will perform materials / logistics related functions in order to support the manufacturing and distribution of Hearing Aids, FM Systems and Accessories.
This position will be based out of Aurora, Illinois.
• May perform any or all of the following functions
o Order fulfillment (Packing, Picking)
o Value Added Assembly (RIC, Battery Label, BTE Recasing)
• Visual inspects product, identifies defects/rejects and escalates as required
• Active participation in quality improvement processes
• Initiates process improvements and motivates peers to achieve team goals
• Meets established individual and team goals
• Maintains workstation in a clean, safe and orderly manner