MPH Reporting Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Rosemont, IL 60018
MPH Reporting Specialist, Rosemont, IL
Do you have a Masters in Public Health degree (MPH)?
Kelly Scientific Resources has a unique opportunity for a Research Reporting Specialist at an organization in Rosemont, IL.
This role is Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5pm. Pay rate: $20/hr
MPH Reporting Specialist Duties:
- Perform medical literature searches for clinical questions to support the development of new/updated clinical guidelines
- Analyze and summarize body of research literature on a topic into easy-to-understand messages for the public
- Review and respond to inquiries from members and customers via phone and email
- Work with clinical literature review team on data collection and data quality projects
- Provide administrative support for the team
MPH Reporting Specialist Requirements:
- MPH (Master of Public Health) degree
- Proficent experience reviewing scientific or medical literature and summarizing findings
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess strong attention to detail, accuracy, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and database management
+ Position is Mon-Thurs 8:30am-5pm, (4 days/week).\t
+ Duration is 3-6 months, potential for extension\t
+ Pay rate of $20/hr \t
+ Great team of people to work with!
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations-providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career-connect with us today.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm