ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, MAINTENANCE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Dubuque, IA 52002
Maintenance Associate Assistant
Contract: up to 2 years Wage: $18/hr
Support Maintenance Department with document production, calendar and travel management, routine meeting and event planning, reporting and presentation, business development activities; ensuring data within the CMMS is maintained and valid. Overall accountability to run the administrative functions of the department; receptionist duties (on a limited basis), mailings, reservations, supplies, maintaining files (electronic and hard copy), reporting, document management, copy services, word processing, mail sorting and mail distribution services.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum 3-5 years administrative experience showing strong comprehensive skills.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in writing, verbally, in a diagram, or in schedule form.
• Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Must also possess a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to perform a variety of work responsibilities, the ability to work independently with attention to detail, the ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks and be able to coach, mentor and influence others.
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
• Experience with Maximo and Oracle highly desired.
• Support Maintenance Department with booking travel, itineraries, expense reports, and other travel related administration.
• Prepare daily attendance report
• CMMS data entry and evaluation.
• Document production; word processing as required.
• Assist with invoicing, AR & AP, processing of T&M data as required.
• Monitor/budget of office related items; maintain office staples and supplies for department.
• Prepare presentation material as requested.
• Data collection for reporting purposes.
• Planning and execution of department meeting, events and projects.
• Type out mechanical working procedures as written by the mechanics
• Participate in safety and environmental initiatives – contributing to overall employee and community safety while ensuring compliance of state and federal regulations.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer