Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
West Dundee, IL 60118
Renishaw, Inc. is looking for an Additive Service and Support Engineer to perform mechanical and electrical repairs to Additive machines in the field. Service and Support Engineers work out of the local office in West Dundee, IL and spend time traveling to customers in the region.
• Assist customer on site specific location preparations.
• Installation, commissioning of new machines & ancillary equipment at customer site.
• General safety, operation and maintenance training.
• Perform specified preventive maintenance task.
• Diagnose and recommend future repairs and replacement parts
• Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems / equipment failures and determine solution.
• Assist in the investigation and organization of required spare parts or other requirements prior to service intervention.
• Advise customer on recommended spare parts.
• Produce documents to client and Renishaw including: Service, Time and Expense Reports.
• Provide telephone and email support with troubleshooting and ordering spare parts.
• Assist solution center in testing, operation and customer acceptance steps of equipment.
% of travel required: 60%