Client Service Associate
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60661
Client Service Associate
BKD Wealth Advisors is seeking a full-time Client Service Associate (CSA) to fill a key role to its wealth management team in our Oak Brook, IL office. BKD Wealth Advisors is a fast paced environment which provides quality client service to affluent families, delivering quality work on a consistent basis.
BKD Wealth Advisors offers wealth management services for affluent families as well as investment consulting and compliance services for institutional clients. We deliver independent, professional expertise that puts our clients’ interests first. The qualified candidate for this position must be detail oriented and possess an Integrity First and a positive team player attitude.
• Support Wealth Advisor team in providing an integrated suite of services to affluent families
• Develop and maintain in-depth expertise of multiple industry software systems including Client Relationship Management and Investment Portfolio software
• Prepare internal and custodian paperwork for clients
• Perform income projections and basic accounting
• Maintain up-to-date client records in systems
• Work with team to ensure timely delivery of items to clients
• Coordinate and work on multiple, concurrent client projects and complete assignments with minimal supervision
• Organize information for quarterly tax payments
• Ensure that tasks are on track and expectations are completed on time
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• Previous experience working in financial services, wealth management, or financial planning preferred
• High attention-to-detail, fast paced and exceptional time management skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; must have excellent phone presence
• Attentive to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize; able to effectively resolve issues and conflicts independently
• Must be highly organized, proactive, energetic and enthusiastic with a heart for service
• Technical/analytical focus
• Comfortable working within defined policies and procedures
• Collaborative learning style with the ability to work independently on projects
• Passion for serving clients
• Prior experience serving affluent families a plus
Bachelor’s degree preferred; degree may be substituted with relevant work experience
2 years minimum experience in related field
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at .
BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.