Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Material Handlers / Warehouse Associates!
This is a team oriented position. Requires someone who can work independently and in a team atmosphere. Self motivated and ability to work and help others.
Essential functions include:
- Feeding magazines in to pockets
- Palletizing Bundles of Magazines
- Wrapping pallets of magazines
- Counting, sorting and inspecting
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to commit to working 12 hours shifts (7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am)
- Shift days are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & every other Sunday or Thursday, Friday, Saturday & every other Sunday
- Every shift requires work every other Sunday
- Position is conveniently located near I-55 and Weber Road on the Bolingbrook / Romeoville border.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled