Shipping/Receiving (Forklift Operator)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Manufacturing Shipping/Receiving (Forklift Operator)
Chicago, IL •
ID: 44232 •
Precision Dialogue Direct an RR Donnelley company, focuses on maximizing the impact of print to capture customers attention. PDD, drives responses with High Performance Direct Mail Strategies. With unparalleled depth in print marketing, we’ve developed breakthrough production efficiencies, automated processing and customization technology. Our expertise and scale allow us to effectively communicate with impact to an audience of any size.
- Variable Print: Fully-customized text, imagery and offers to target individual customers or test new options
- Format Library: Pre-designed templates for fast turnaround or custom-tailored options
- Finishing Services: Inserting, affixing, assembly and bindery services, die-cutting, kitting and fulfillment
- Direct Mail: On-site units of the United States Postal Service (USPS) to ensure fast, efficient delivery times
- Unloads trucks on the dock for incoming shipments.
- Verify carton and skid count of shipment against bills of lading, invoices or packing slips.
- Examines articles for defects and sorts article according to extent of defect.
- Attaches identification onto shipment.
- Records factors causing goods to be returned.
- Logs shipments into daily receiving log.
- Transports shipments to designated staging area to be physically counted by Receiving Inspector.
- Transports shipments to designated staging area on dock to await put-away instructions.
- Delivers incoming packages to designated individuals from express carriers or suppliers.
- Sweeps, organizes and maintains the overall appearance of the dock area.
- Assists drivers with loading and unloading of supplies.
- Performs various additional warehousing duties requested by management.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Prior Shipping or Receiving experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple tasks
- Must know how to operate various types of Forklifts
- Must be flexible to work overtime hours including weekends when needed
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
RR Donnelley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The company’s policy is to select, place and deal with all its employees without discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, disability, perceived disability, sexual orientation, protected Veteran status, genetic information or on the basis of any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.