Technical Program Manager (JoinOCI)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60664
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Technical Program Manager (JoinOCI-Edge) *
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is seeking a motivated Technical Program Manager that thrives in a fast-paced technology environment. This individual will be a member of the project management team reporting to our Manager, Project Management and focused on delivering Engineering projects across OCI s DNS, Email Delivery, Oracle Health Checks and Customer Cloud Connectivity products.
The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for driving Agile best practices across multiple scrum teams. They will facilitate release planning sessions, help teams establish goals and measure and track progress. They will help build a self-organizing culture focused on continuous improvement.
- Manage program and project level statuses including communications and providing transparency to Senior Management within our org and at times, across OCI
- Drive the OCI release process for Engineering Service Teams to meet scope, security requirements and timelines.
- Act as the program primary point of contact for communication and implementation of engineering process changes.
- Monitor project milestones and oversee and lead day-to-day project operations
- Manage cross-team risks and dependencies
- Help identify impediments and work with key stakeholders to remove them
- Be flexible and adapt to the needs of your stakeholders in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ensure alignment to OCI values, process and communications
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner a plus
- 5 years of managing technical projects spanning multiple teams
- 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- 1-3 years of experience in a technology environment preferred
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong cross-channel team communication skills
- Comfortable in a steadily transforming environment
- Outstanding ability to create strong business relationships
- Experience with Agile Practices like Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Flexible, resourceful, team player that is able to act as a change agent
Job: Product Development
Title: Technical Program Manager (JoinOCI)
Location: NH,New Hamp-Manchester
Requisition ID: 190013H9
Other Locations: United States