Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Litchfield, IL 62056
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a “VEVRAA Federal Contractor” We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans.
Job ID: 2019-22054
Type: Regular Full-Time
- of Openings: 1
Category: Client Service/Support
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Why work for us? This isn’t your typical corporate job. With the culture of a startup and the security of a publicly traded company, every person plays an integral role in mission-critical work. When you work for us, we’ll help you grow your skills and knowledge while working with the most talented people of your career.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide scripted support and recommendation to program participants. FollowMyHealth is opening enrollment for a new pilot Wellness Program. The program focuses on “whole person" wellness and promotes positive beliefs and meaningful activities. Whether participants are managing a chronic condition or simply want to lead a healthier lifestyle, FollowMyHealth Wellness can help.
Participants will receive weekly phone calls with their wellness coach as well as a personalized wellness plan, wireless goal tracking devices and much more. By aiming to understand where individuals are on their wellness journey, FollowMyHealth Wellness coaches will help participants craft a strategy to meet their goals.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with program participants
- Engagement responsibilities include contacting eligible participants and providing scripted telephonic educational content that promotes adopting healthy behaviors, techniques to reducing stress and the importance of medication adherence.
- Determine barriers through motivational interviewing.
- Monitor biometric trending and support compliance of usage.
- Monitor the participants progress related to their established goals and provided accountability.
- Successfully complete coaching sessions within established timeframes.
- Good working knowledge base of the participant’s condition related to the coaching engagement.
- Accurately document on all participant encounters.
- Leverage expertise from the specialist team as needed.
- Encourage ongoing participation and improved outcomes among assigned members who participate in various health and wellness programs
- Other duties as assigned.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Certificate of Completion from a professional coach training program, ICHWC preferred
- Experience helping people set goals and coaching them to meet those goals is important for this role. For example, fitness / wellness coaching, behavioral coaching, life coaching, mental/emotional health coaching.
- Call center experience preferred but not required.
- Very little to none
- Office Environment
- Call Center Environment
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
- This is an office-based position located in Litchfield, IL
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/tkkpqhgw4qwm2rrc