Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oshkosh, WI 54901
QPS Employment Group has a great opportunity available for a Toolmaker at a company in Oshkosh, WI. This is a direct hire position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop simple designs of production tooling, gauges, fixtures, and equipment.
- Evaluate/specify new machining processes, tooling, and/or materials.
- Maintain (sharpen, repair, and/or clean) stamping tools, components and supporting stamping equipment.
- Learn, understand and operate a stamping press (all modes or operation).
- Manufacture parts to specifications using CNC and manually operated machines.
- Use 3D CAD software (SolidWorks) to view, design, and build tooling components.
- Use CAM software (FeatureCAM) to program CNC machine tools.
- Actively support coworker activities as necessary.
- Provide hands on job function training to co-workers as needed.
- Responsible for area cleanup.
- Any other assigned duties.