Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
This position serves multiple functions; as a receptionist, administrative assistant, and entry-level customer service associate. This person must have the ability to multi-task through a variety of responsibilities supporting various operational departments. Organizational and people skills are essential, as there is interaction between all employees, customers and vendors covering a wide range of responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phones and transfer calls
• Assist with job closing and filing
• Scan/Save purchase orders into digital archive
• Assist with the tracking of sub contract PO receipts acting as an expeditor enhancing their OTD
• Creation of Certificate of Conformance (CofC) documents for customer orders
• Assist with data entry to support various documents providing metrics such as plant downtime
• Assist with miscellaneous filing/shredding as needed
• Digital filing of subcontractor certificates of conformance
• Entry and distribution of Engineering Change Requests
• Printing and assembly of job routers as needed
• Assist customer service with ‘spot buy’ customer support with order entry and proactive customer contact advising of order status.
• Assist customer service by accessing customers’ websites to obtain forecasts, provide advance ship notices, purchase orders, acknowledgements, blueprints, supplier response reports, etc. as applicable.