Methods Development- Chemist-Lake Zurich, IL (41671)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
City: [[Lake Zurich]]
METHODS DEVELOPMENT- CHEMIST-LAKE ZURICH, IL
Job requirements may include, but are not limited to:
- Analytical method development and validation of chemical compounds
- Provide guidance to routine analysts on troubleshooting and methodology questions
- Routine analysis in any analytical department
- Data review and interpretation with no assistance
- Writing and reviewing SOPs and STPs
- Data Entry
- Instrument/analytical problem solving and process improvement
- QA investigations with no assistance
- Working independently and giving insight on problem solving
- Set up new instrumentation and procedures for specialized or non-routine analysis
- Oversee operation of all equipment, supply level and repair of instrumentation
- Keeps abreast of current and new methods
- Statistical analyses on quality control samples to assure compliance
- Quality and quantity of work meets laboratory benchmarks
- Follows safety requirements including the appropriate use of safety glasses, gloves, and lab coats
- IDC sample requirements are met
- Company procedures and policies adhered to
- On-going participation in laboratory skills inventory
- Turnaround times achieved
Bachelors Degree in Science, Chemistry, Biology or related field of study
At least 3 years of analytical and method development experience
SCHEDULE: VARIES (MUST BE FLEXIBLE)
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: