Clinical Psychologist - SMS-2640
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Springfield, IL 62701
The incumbent will provide clinical services to children and adolescents and participate in program development in the Division of Child Psychiatry. The incumbent will be responsible for active participation in the development and delivery of instructional activities to medical students, residents, fellows and allied health professionals and for service functions related to their speciality, interest and expertise. The incumbent will provide service to the SIU School of Medicine and community through maintaining an active outpatient practice and providing consultation to service agencies as requested and develop research in the areas of the incumbent’s interest.
- Doctoral degree (PhD or PsyD) in clinical psychology, health psychology, counseling psychology or related field.
- Completion of appropriate and relevant post-doctoral training.
- Licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Clinical Psychologist by the State of Illinois.
- Two (2) years of experience working with children and adolescents or specialized training working with children.
- Sensitive to the needs of underrepresented minority populations.
Health, vision, dental and life insurance offered on Day 1 of employment
13 paid holidays per year
Choice of retirement plans
Generous vacation time
Tuition Reimbursement and Tuition Waivers
Complete an online profile at https://siumed.hiretouch.com/.
Find this Job through the ‘Jobs’ link at the top, left of the page.
Select the ‘Apply to Job’ button at the bottom of this posting.
Complete the Job Source form, letting us know how you learned about this vacancy.
Complete the required forms and upload applicable documents
Certain requirements may apply for out-of-state applicants. Please visit https://siumed.edu/hr and review the specific job listing information for details.
Southern Illinois University School of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.