Production Worker II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60195
- Responsible for observing the operation of up to Two (2) BFU (Brush Feeding Unit) cells: ensuring that all the BFU’s within 2-component IDB cells are continuously running.
- Monitor and respond to BFU alarms on all cells.
- Ability to read, understand and navigate through the HMI (Human Interface) panel in order to reset “common” faults and restart the system.
- Ensure cap hopper & BFU brush hopper stay sufficiently loaded.
- Monitor the cell process flow and communicate any operational anomalies to process technicians & mechanics.
- Perform two-hour WIP (work in process) inspection as outlined in the SOP and meet the AQL (Acceptable Quality Levels).
- Move completed boxes or totes to skid.
- Computer proficiency to include utilizing PRMS system to prepare and complete production reports.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.