Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Decatur, IL 62523
Client Position Title: Labor Relations Consultant
Position Number: 322398
Location: Decatur, IL
Desired Skill Set:Analysis, Spreadsheets, Verbal Communication
C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Labor Relations Consultant
Duration: 9/9/2019-2/28/2020, Potential temporary to permanent but not guaranteed
Location: Decatur, IL 62523
• Complete analysis/audit of work activities by reviewing various computer systems to verify completion of work per work standards.
• Draft letters including disciplinary warnings and other communications.
• Must be knowledgeable with using computer systems such as Google Maps, Word and Excel Spreadsheets.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication Must maintain confidentiality with information exposed to regarding employees’’ personal information as well as confidential investigations.
• Business or investigatory experience preferred.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)