Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Ottawa, IL 61350
This is a 2nd shift position only.
Ensure the maintenance goals are met in accordance with quality and safety goals. Oversee, lead and develop a highly experienced skilled workforce within a Union environment that will provide and maintain continuous productivity with cost reduction in mind.
· Supervise daily activities of the department.
· Schedule maintenance team members to meet the demands of the business.
· Insures that maintenance work order targets are met on a consistent basis
· Resolution of issues (service, quality, costs).
· Recommends modifications to equipment to the Maintenance Manager
· Manage and oversee administrative functions to ensure that all paperwork is processed efficiently and in a timely manner and meets all compliance requirements.
· Assure safety related activities i.e. safety talks, thorough accident investigation, good housekeeping are maintained and followed continuously.
· Monitors and controls environmental impact in relationship to all design and maintenance of MBL facility and production equipment.
· Possess skill and knowledge to coach, mentor, train, all Maintenance Department associates in order to develop a highly experience skilled workforce.
· Champions teamwork spiritEducation/Experience/Ability