Associate Brand Manager - House of Suntory
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world’s third largest leading premium spirits company … where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets – our premium spirits and our people – we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
Beam Suntory currently has the following position open in Chicago Illinois, United States.
Associate Brand Manager – House of Suntory
Be a brand builder for House of Suntory portfolio, focusing on Suntory Whisky Toki, Haku Vodka, and Roku Gin.
This role reports to Brand Manager – House of Suntory.
This is a great opportunity because…
- Opportunity to work on a coveted and highly awarded premium and luxury spirits portfolio encompassing Japanese whiskies, vodka, and gin
- Play key role in development and implementation of strategic marketing direction on this newly launched portfolio, delivering against key value, brand health, and volume/sales/profit growth objectives.
- Opportunity to work across range of projects, from brand strategy to commercial programming to innovations
- 2 years of consumer marketing experience, MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform structured financial analysis, turning data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Proven ability to execute projects that align with overall strategy
- Strong project management experience, including budget management
- Ability to work in a complex environment with many stakeholders
- Experience working collaboratively across functions
- Experience working cross culturally and/or desire to learn about different cultures
- Ability to collaborate with agencies and other stakeholders to bring ideas from briefing to planning to execution
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment under pressure / time constraints
- Knowledge of the spirits industry, particularly the three-tier system and distributor partnerships
- Experience building premium and luxury brands is preferred but not mandatory
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity,?national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation?or veteran status.??We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago