NAMR Staffing and Mobility Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
What you will doThe regional Staffing and Mobility Manager will work with the NAMR Staffing, Mobility Senior Director across a myriad of regional staffing and mobility topics. This team plays a pivotal role in ensuring the North America region meets our client and people development aspirations via efficient and effective staffing and mobility strategies and operations.
This role reports directly to the NAMR Staffing, Mobility Senior Director and is responsible for the oversight, mentorship and development of the North America Staffing & Mobility Specialist. S/he will also work closely with local, regional and global staffing and mobility teams.
WHO WE AREBCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
BST is the operational heart of our business and is invaluable to our success. Roles such as finance, human resources, risk, and IT, help propel BCG forward. BST employees support the core of the organization and provide outstanding value to the business.
As a BST member, you will work with inspiring, talented, dedicated, and curious colleagues in an energizing, fast-paced environment in which people are treated with respect and help one another to succeed. Working at BCG provides you with the opportunity to grow through interesting and challenging work and to have an active voice in your personal career development.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- BS/BA required
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience, preferably in HR
- Experience at BCG preferred, especially understanding the BCG culture and practices
- Interest in Staffing/Mobility and people-related topics
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm for tasks
- Strong ability to anticipate, identify, analyze and solve problems
- Works independently in the absence of direct supervision, exercising sound judgment and initiative
- Customer service-oriented mentality; responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Handle competing priorities while keeping constant sight of overall objectives; consistently handles situations with tact, patience and works well under pressure
- Support NAMR Mobility marketing efforts identifying who (office/systems), when (prioritization) and how (supporting materials)
- Other special projects and analysis as required
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Employer’s Job# 9379BR-Chicago
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.