Enrollment Agent I
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Peoria, IL 61601
The Enrollment Agent I (EA I) supports Enrollment Solutions Operations through participation in commercial, state, federal programs; and/or consumer sales of identity related products and services. The employee performs electronic fingerprinting functions according to the commercial, state, or federal customer s program requirements. This position is a trainee role and the incumbent will be introduced to various processes, taught how to operate various fingerprinting machinery, and trained to navigate the various add-on products and services offered through the retail program as well as through specialized computer software databases.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting and retail equipment, including computer hardware and software
- Obtain successful customer fingerprint images and capture biometric information to meet or exceed program standards
- Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
- Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
- Identify win-win opportunities to provide more products and services to customers
- Create opportunities to add value for customers through the upselling of retail products and services (if applicable)
- Perform at or above Enrollment Agent performance benchmarks. Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies relating to Enrollment Center standards, including adherence to signage, branding, and employee attire policies
- Performs Enrollment Center Sustainment responsibilities on a daily basis
- Perform administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, and requisitioning supplies
- Represents the company and the program(s) that are supported in a professional and customer oriented manner
- Support Customer Service Registration and Reservation activities, as necessary
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer and Personal Service Knowledge of principals and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Technology Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and computer software, including applications and data entry
- The work requires light physical effort with frequent lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects. May require normal range of hearing and vision to operate machinery.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics..
Employer’s Job# 4236
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.