Applications Engineer Intern
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
The Applications Engineer Intern will work alongside the Applications team to learn and develop the skills necessary to become successful in our unique industry. We are looking to develop the future of MC Machinery Systems by utilizing the latest in 2D/3D modeling software and using some of the most advanced manufacturing equipment available today. Our Applications Engineers work to develop processes to enhance customer production by utilizing product analysis and demonstrations. Projects will reflect an increasing level of understanding and
success from previous tasks.
We are looking for Full Time or Part Time immediate start.
- Utilize CAD/CAM software to render machine parts for machine programming.
- Learn machine programming and operation.
- Familiarized with sales process and demonstration procedures.
- Showroom maintenance tasks such as cleaning machines to be ready for customer demonstrations.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High level of customer service.
- Basic CNC programming skills.
- Ability to operate computer using windows operating systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be enrolled in an Associate s or Bachelor s degree program in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation
Employer’s Job# 2652039728_1
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.