Product Marketing Assistant Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
What you will doThe Knowledge Marketing, Communications and Change Management team increases visibility and buy-in of teams, initiatives, processes, platforms and services both internally and across the broader BCG community. The team sets the marketing, change management and communications agenda and strategy for firm-wide and large scale initiatives impacting both our customers, the BCG Consulting Staff, and the knowledge organization. The team is instrumental in developing go-to-market strategies for the knowledge products, business lines, driving messaging surrounding team events, and serves as the voice of KPA (Knowledge Practice Area) leadership.
We are seeking a strong candidate with experience to fill the Product Marketing Assistant Manager role in the Knowledge Marketing, Communications & Change Management Team within BCG s Knowledge Practice Area. The ideal candidate must have deep product marketing experience as well as communications experience within highly matrixed organizations. This role consists primarily of developing and driving both worldwide and targeted go-to-market campaigns for knowledge products and tools. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting other high profile communications and GTM efforts.
WHO WE AREBCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of experts within respective fields or areas providing industry, functional and geographic expertise to consulting teams. KT members are aligned to Practice Areas, sometimes serving as members of case or project teams. KT offers insight into a topic or function derived from BCG s knowledge base and case/project experience.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5-7 years of experience in product marketing role or equivalent B-to-B product marketing experience
- Familiarity with highly technical products and ability to showcase their value in simple language using an omni-channel content distribution strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Fluency in English (writing, reading, speaking)
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement
- Experience with knowledge and collaboration tools e.g. Trello, Slack including leveraging collaboration tools to gamify user experience a plus
- Actively collaborate with Product Manager to gain understanding of key benefits of products and tools to communicate from the perspective of user value and benefits
- Support other high profile communications and GTM efforts whenever possible
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
Employer’s Job# 9394BR-Chicago
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.