Senior Manager Data Excellence Research -LA or Chicago
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
Job TitleSenior Manager Data Excellence Research -LA or Chicago
Job Description SummaryThe Senior Data Manager Research will oversee Research Data Managers and their regions as well as cover a group of markets and be responsible for working across service lines to plan, gather, validate, & interpret datasets from multiple sources. This roles primary responsibilities include the collection, aggregation, & validation of data in a consistent and timely manner across multiple markets. Working closely with the local research teams and market experts across the country and across service lines.
This role can be based in multiple major cities such as Los Angeles, DC, Boston, Chicago or NY
Key responsibilities include:
Manage Data Excellence team (direct reports):
o Recruitment, on boarding, and training of new employees
o Motivation, mentoring and retention of existing employees
o Appropriately staff projects based on level of effort and expertise required for projects
Local Market Data Quality
o Oversee and direct quarterly data compilation and statistical production
o Work with internal and external data providers to refine and streamline processes
o Physically canvases and phone canvases buildings and tenants in order to populate tenant and building database ensuring consistent and quality capture on all pertinent fields
o Follows up on availability, lease, and sale surveys by doing Internet research and calling other commercial real estate agents to ensure proper capture of all required fields
o Ensure compliance with all Regional and National research and company initiatives
o Execute the QC process for all proprietary data resident in C&W research databases.
Champion, as applicable, the data gathering and validation of Cushman & Wakefield strategic initiatives both internal and client driven
Participate, as applicable, in the development of strategies, standards and best practices in the areas of data analysis and data aggregation within Cushman & Wakefield s big data analytical platforms
Experience should include:
– BA/BS required
– 7+ years of experience in commercial real estate industry or research-related field
– Experience in data entry/data management
– Ability to aggregate, harmonize and rationalize various data sources
– Strong project management and organizational skills
– Team player/collaboration
– Database operation: ability to efficiently and accurately update and audit data
– Attention to detail
– Adaptability/change/fast pace: ability to plan, organize, prioritize and manage processes in a fast-changing environment
– Critical thinking/problem solving: demonstration of good judgement to make appropriate decisionsCushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Employer’s Job# CUWAGLOBALR74883ENGLOBALEXTERNAL
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.