Sales Rep Outside Sales)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
As an Outside Sales Executive you will be responsible for creating detailed business plans to facilitate the achievement of goals and quotas, as well as presenting products to prospective clients. This will involve the creation, implementation, and follow-up of a monthly target account plan focused on the customers and products/services that result in the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
- Obtaining a predetermined number of oxygen referrals and setups from referral sources per month
- Preparing and submitting approval plans for sales territory management
- Providing marketing information to management as requested and/or made available
We are seeking a highly-motivated, goal-oriented Sales Representative who combines an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop and manage long-term relationships. You should also display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients to easily establish rapport and credibility with a wide range of potential customers.
- High School Diploma or GED; College Degree, preferred
- Previous Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
- Experience selling DME or Medical Equipment, Hospice or Home Healthcare experience, preferred
- Previous experience selling in the home healthcare field, preferred
- Knowledge of basic selling skills, Medicare, insurance reimbursement, and accounting practices, a plus
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Not ready to Apply*
Employer’s Job# J3R1DV798T8GNXFXJNY
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.