Manager Data Excellence, Research - Chicago
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60606
Job TitleManager Data Excellence, Research – Chicago
Job Description Summary
The Data Manager, Research will cover a group of markets and is responsible for working across service lines to plan, gather, validate, & interpret datasets from multiple sources. This roles primary responsibilities include the collection, aggregation, & validation of data in a consistent and timely manner across multiple markets. Working closely with the local research teams and market experts across the country and across service lines.
This role can be based in multiple major cities such as Los Angeles, DC, Boston, Chicago or NY
Key responsibilities include:
Local Market Data Quality
– Oversee and direct quarterly data compilation and statistical production
– Work with internal and external data providers to refine and streamline processes
– Physically canvases and phone canvases buildings and tenants in order to populate tenant and building database ensuring consistent and quality capture on all pertinent fields
– Follows up on availability, lease, and sale surveys by doing Internet research and calling other commercial real estate agents to ensure proper capture of all required fields
– Ensure compliance with all Regional and National research and company initiatives
– Execute the QC process for all proprietary data resident in C&W research databases.
Champion, as applicable, the data gathering and validation of Cushman & Wakefield strategic initiatives both internal and client driven
Participate, as applicable, in the development of strategies, standards and best practices in the areas of data analysis and data aggregation within Cushman & Wakefield s big data analytical platforms
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Employer’s Job# CUWAGLOBALR74887ENGLOBALEXTERNAL
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.