Recovery Specialist - Community Crisis Center
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Peoria, IL 61603
Human Service Center is a not-for-profit community agency that provides mental health and substance use treatment services for those in need within our community
Working within a community crisis center to provide crisis intervention, stabilization, referral/linkage and follow up. The Community Crisis Center provides services for individuals with symptoms of mental illness and substance use disorders. Works within the center as well as in the community, and provides transportation for individuals as clinically indicated. Works with nurses, case managers counselors and support staff. Work hours our primarily Monday – Friday, with some flexibility for week-end and evening may be necessary to support the patients and center.
- IL criminal fingerprint background check.
- Current Illinois driver’s license with an insurable driving record and vehicle.
Preferred:- Prefer bachelor/master degree in the area of human services.
- May consider an individual without a degree if they have a minimum of a high school degree/GED and five years of supervised, verifiable experience in mental health or human services.
- Experience with case management and community-based systems working with adults with symptoms of mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision in various community-based settings and working in a team environment.
- Computer experience in a Window’s based environment.
- Monday through Friday
Human Service Center offers a competitive benefit package which includes paid time off, group medical, 403(b) retirement plan as well as company paid life insurance and short/long term disability.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.