Accounting Assistant / Data Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60646
DCI is committed to making employment within the organization a unique and fulfilling place to work for every member of our team. If you are a self-motivated, creative individual who strives for excellence daily, a role at DCI may be the right opportunity for you.
DCI is growing and we are looking for hard working, motivated individuals to join our team. We are currently looking to fill a number of positions including:
- Responsible for collections and follow-up on outstanding balances on customer and vendor accounts.
- Reconcile incoming payments with outstanding client invoices
- Compile various types reporting by pulling financial and non-financial data
- Prepare for journal entries for general ledger and reconcile multiple bank accounts
- Completing miscellaneous, ad hoc projects of the Finance department as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail, time-management, and customer service skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including high level of proficiency with basic functions in Excel
- Experience using NetSuite or other comparable enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Salary based position located at our Chicago, IL office
DCI offers a list of competitive benefits for its team. Benefits packages typically include:
• Competitive Salary Plus Incentives/Bonuses
• Paid Time Off
If you are interested in joining our team please send your resume to Dan Culen – firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to get more information on any of the above positions or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.