Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Go with the flow is the name of this job! This crew is responsible for making sure parts keep flowing through the shop. If you are tired of doing a job where you are standing in the same spot most of the day and want to move around, this is the Material Coordinator positon for you. Apply now to this growing company in Bettendorf, IA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Sort, check, count and verify numbers.
- Receive, track, stock and distribute materials, supplies and equipment.
- Package equipment and load into semi-trailers efficiently and safely.
- Operate forklift after being trained and certified.
- Prepare bill of materials for production staff.