Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Worldwide TechServices is a global leader in delivering technology services and solutions to the world’s most demanding clients. Headquartered in Tewksbury, MA we provide infrastructure and professional services to the world’s leading technology providers, outsourcers, large and small businesses and consumers.
Worldwide TechServices is looking for a regular full time Engineer to join its Infrastructure Delivery team. Reporting to the Territory Supervisor the Engineer will perform a variety of hardware-focused, break fix services and solutions on various client products including desktops, laptops, televisions, basic printers, MF printers and Desk Side Support services. Candidates must possess the ability to perform basic, moderately complex and complex troubleshooting and repair activities. Position may require the exercise of basic, moderately complex and complex analytical skills and to make decisions based on established department and company guidelines.
- Providing customer break fix support for designated equipment
- Communicating clearly in written and verbal form
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Works within established customer service satisfaction criteria Accepting and delivery of all service calls assigned
- Accept and deliver all service calls assigned within the established service level agreements
- Completing all administrative tasks associated with each call
- Responsible for control and return of assets and inventory
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- May provide functional guidance to colleagues
- Typically requires technical school certification or equivalent and 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to drive yourself to client locations
- Ability to drive long distances
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain all OEM Certifications as directed by Management
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation with valid registration and adequate insurance
- Additional requirements may exist if offer of employment is extended
- Ability to pass pre-employment agility test at hire and every 3 years thereafter
- Must own a basic repair tool kit
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products and operating systems
- Must have daily access to an internet capable computer and printer
Requisition Number: 19-0505
Post Date: 10/31/2019
Position Type: Full Time
Zip Code: 60173