Carpenter/Laborer - Part Time
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Davenport, IA 52807
At Barker Apartments, every team member plays a vital role and being the leading apartment company with over 1300 units in the Quad Cities; joining our team leads to an exciting and fulfilling career.
Applications are being accepted for Part-Time Carpenter/Laborer. We are seeking for someone who enjoys various maintenance and labor projects, including but not limited to:
- Maintenance and upkeep of buildings, apartments, common areas and grounds
- Participate in the following, but not limited to: concrete repair, balcony and deck repair, siding and building repair, tree trimming.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools
- Ability to operate light and heavy equipment
- Perform heavy manual labor
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
Must have the ability to maintain a professional appearance and communication level with all residents, coworkers and supervisors.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must possess high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Barker Apartments offers competitive compensation starting at $13/hr dependent on experience and skill level.
Apply in person at 1825 Winding Hills Rd., Davenport, IA
No phone calls please.
Job Type: Part-Time/Seasonal
Salary: $13.00 /hour