Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Davenport, IA 52807
Barker Apartments is now accepting applications for dependable individuals who would enjoy various maintenance and labor projects including but not limited to:
• Supervise, train, coach and lead Maintenance Technicians
• Have working knowledge of tools, materials, methods and practices involved in apartment maintenance and projects
• Maintenance and upkeep of buildings, common areas and grounds
• Participate in the following, but not limited to: concrete repair, balcony and deck repair, siding and building repair, tree trimming.
• HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry experience
• Ability to operate power and hand tools
• Ability to operate light and heavy equipment
• Perform heavy manual labor
• Ability to lift 60 pounds
• Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays
• Ability to sit, climb, reach with hands and arms and climb ladders, etc.
Must have the ability to maintain a high level of company confidentiality. Must have the ability to maintain a professional appearance and communication level with all residents, coworkers and supervisors.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Barker Apartments offers competitive compensation dependent on experience and skill level with a great benefits package.
Apply in person at 1825 Winding Hills Rd., Davenport, IA
or email your resume to email@example.com