OpenAir Architect - Services Vertical - NetSuite Consulting
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word – transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000 customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. Oracle NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud applications pioneer, and with its acquisition in 2008 of leading PSA company OpenAir, today Oracle s NetSuite global business unit has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don t have fun along the way, then what s the point?
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, and multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates with minimal supervision and follow-up to deliver quality work products for multiple concurrent engagements. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Demonstrates expertise in delivering functional and technical solutions on moderately to extremely complex customer engagements. Consistently able to serve as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities.
- Be passionately customer-focused; relentlessly pursue providing an excellent customer experience every time.
- Lead all phases of NetSuite OpenAir PSA and Oracle-NetSuite ERP implementations including: business alignment workshops, designing and configuring the system per leading practices, and assisting with data migration and cutover activities.
- Provide NetSuite OpenAir PSA and Oracle-NetSuite consulting expertise by utilizing previous experience in the Consulting and Technology Services industries.
- Quickly develop and continuously improve product and solution expertise.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and creativity in applying expertise to new customer challenges.
- Act as thought leader and advisor to customers to embed leading and best practices in business processes and manage customer expectations to drive high-level of customer satisfaction.
- Communicate well with all stakeholders, internal and external, including project sponsors, project managers, and project team members.
*Preferred Qualifications include: *
- 6 years of experience in Consulting and/or Technology Services industry experience
- 4 years of PSA solution delivery consulting experience.
- Outstanding client-facing skills. History of building extraordinary relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent teamwork skills. Ability to work effectively as part of multiple, varied project teams and demonstrate genuine commitment to the team s success.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to consistent quality.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven capacity for influencing customers and guiding them towards industry best practices.
- Take initiative and ownership. Proactive, results oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously; adapts quickly and easily manages multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Independently organizes and performs most work required with minimal guidance, direction and follow-up.
- Ability to forecast work accurately and proactively manage workload.
- Mentor, guide, delegate work to and provides quality assurance for other members of project team.
- Bachelor s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems. Master s degree or post graduate coursework preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundations / Administrator / ERP Certification a plus.
- NetSuite OpenAir PSA and NetSuite ERP experience a plus.
Title: OpenAir Architect – Services Vertical – NetSuite Consulting
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 190015M0
Other Locations: Canada