Mobile Sales Associate - Sprint Express at Walgreens
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Geneva, IL 60134
Mobile Sales Associate – Sprint Express at Walgreens
Apply Now >>
2100 W STATE ST
Geneva, IL US
Req # :
Job Description :
Job SummaryWe’re looking for boldness, excitement, and a ton of passion for selling – is that you?
Sprint Express at Walgreens is an innovative and dynamic new retail environment. We provide wireless and tech products and services by operating a Sprint store within Walgreens – which is one of the largest retailers in the world with millions of customers in stores every day. The opportunities are endless!
In this role, you’ll work closely with your Manager of Retail Stores to execute outstanding sales results and provide a seamless and exceptional customer experience.
As a Mobile Sales Associate you will:
• Sell Sprint products and services to meet or exceed sales goals
• Deliver high quality customer service to meet or exceed customer satisfaction goals
• Proactively engage customers to support them with in-store needs
• Be an expert on Sprint’s processes, products, services and promotions
• Closely consult with customers to help them find the right technology solution for their needs
• Identify the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
• Train within your role to further your skills and career opportunities
• Comply with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct and Loss Prevention expectations
• Successfully complete opening and closing store responsibilities
• Achieve satisfaction knowing that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
This is a retail job with upside – we provide a very competitive base pay + commission opportunity (up to +$40k). Sprint also has a great benefits package and solid career growth opportunities. At Sprint, employees and their efforts are rewarded with a great total rewards package including: free phone service, health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, incentive rewards for selling, and channel wide recognition.Hiring bonus eligible to hired external candidates 60 days after start date, less applicable payroll taxes Aside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays. May require lifting up to 25 pounds, moving of equipment and standing for long periods of time. Basic Qualifications• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Six months retail sales and customer service experience.Preferred QualificationsThe Mobile Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun. Joining our Mobile Sales team means you’ll: Promote innovation and friendly competition with your coworkers to deliver unparalleled customer experience. Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training. Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives. Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals. Have the opportunity to further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program. Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program.
Are you ready to connect and take the next step in your career?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.