Associate Director Project Manager Fezo/Roxa
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northbrook, IL 60065
Developing innovative therapies is one of the most challenging, most essential and personally rewarding fields in science. This is the most exciting time to be a part of Astellas, a company with a uniquely collaborative and patient-focused culture.
There’s something special about working at Astellas. It’s reflected in our focus on the people we serve, the way we treat each other and the results we achieve together as a company.
Astellas is announcing an Associate Director Project Manager opportunity in Northbrook, IL.
Purpose & Scope:
The Associate Director Project manager (PM) supports Strategic Brand Marketing unit and the Global Brand Team by conducting logistical and tactical project management activities. PM facilitates communication among various groups and stakeholders across functions and Commercial Divisions.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the Global Brand Team (GBT) agendas, pre-reads, activities and deliverables, essential document management, meeting logistics, and team minutes for assigned brand.
- Support strategy cross-functional co-creation process with prioritized countries.
- Management of Mid Term Strategic Planning and Annual Budgeting activities.
- Participate in GBT having a secretarial role without having voting rights.
- Participate in further brand related cross-functional meetings as needed ensuring cross-functional integration of tasks and commitment to business objectives and goals.
- Own and track cadence of activities including strategy, brand planning and launch, global tactics.
- Manage performance tracking against globally defined KPIs.
- Ensure transparency and lead on implementation of organizational best practices within the Strategic Brand Marketing unit and act as a first point of contact.
- Ensure cross-functional integration of tasks and commitment to business objectives and goals.
- Accountable for overall department project success.
- Other such duties as may be reasonably required by the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional qualification or master’s degree desirable.
- Strong pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
- Demonstrable track-record of leading planning process with excellent organizational and collaboration skills
- Proven compliance expertise; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
- Coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
- Demonstrable examples of ability to develop, coach and enable high performance teams in a matrix organization and proactively promote best practice and knowledge sharing.
- Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
- Experience aligning strategy and operations activities across functions.
- Fluent in written and verbal business English.
- Willian and able to understake international travel (including staying away)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled