Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60636
Job Summary: The Fundraising Manager will oversee the Olive Branch Mission donor relations program and manage all fundraising activities. The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for developing Olive Branch Mission’s fundraising campaigns, communicating with current and prospective donors, and building a stronger pipeline of donors for our organization. This position involves managing individual gifts and grants from foundations and corporations. The FM must develop a passion for the vision and mission of Olive Branch. The Fundraising Manager must be able to inspire and cultivate prospective donors.
• Develop strategies to increase and sustain non-government fundraising.
• Identify prospective high-end donors and develop strategies to cultivate those relationships.
• Draft, edit, and submit complete and timely grant applications, letters of inquiries, and reports.
• Research and identify donor engagement opportunities.
• Ensure timely and accurate report deliveries to funders.
• Collaborate with staff on the management and planning of fundraising events and donor receptions.
• Create marketing collateral related to fundraising.
• Analyze, develop and implement programs and strategies for the long-term cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of development prospects.
• Develop effective working relationships with donors, volunteers, government and foundation representatives and others to nurture their connections to the organization.
• Work collaboratively with program and financial management staff to develop programs and budgets that will resonate with funders and will maximize funding opportunities.
• Meet and/or exceed annual fundraising goal as specified in performance standards, including both renewable gifts and new revenue.
• Supervise Donor Relations Staff
• Supervise Volunteer and Interns
• Ensure annual Fundraising strategy is designed and implemented.
• Create case statement for future Capital Campaign
• Perform monthly forecast and reconciliations.
• Develop a donor pipeline
• Familiarity with client relationship management platforms
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Effective time management, prioritization, and follow through. Good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly.
• A skilled multi-tasker that is reliable and committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work varying schedule to attend fundraising meetings, functions etc…