Marketing Communications Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Litchfield, IL 62056
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a “VEVRAA Federal Contractor” We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Job ID: 2019-22390
Type: Regular Full-Time
- of Openings: 1
Category: Marketing / Communications
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
FollowMyHealth, An Allscripts Solution – Litchfield / St Louis (largely remote)
FollowMyHealth is helping millions of patients take charge of their health by connecting to their doctor in a whole new way. By offering the most comprehensive and integrated enterprise and mobile patient engagement platform on the market, innovative providers are significantly improving the patient experience and driving digital transformation at their organizations. We believe taking care of your health works best when you are in an open, connected community with your doctor, and FollowMyHealth makes it easy to do just that in a secure, mobile-friendly application.
Why work for us? This isn’t your typical corporate job. With the culture of a startup and the security of a publicly traded company, every person plays an integral role in mission-critical work. When you work for us, we’ll help you grow your skills and knowledge while working with the most talented people of your career.
The primary purpose of this role is to support communications across Allscripts products.
• Engage in the planning and implementation of marketing programs.
• Assist management in planning and creating strategies, tactics, activities, and materials for the purpose of conveying the most positive marketing message to target markets.
• Package and distribute marketing materials.
• Serve as liaisons between the company and its customers, partners, trade associations, outside vendors, and media audiences.
• Help manage, build campaigns and track analytics on patient-facing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
• Rewrite/Provide on-going support of patient knowledge base
• Help write copy for FollowMyHealth to support product team
• Provide copy support for implementation team materials
• Manage Scheduling/Creation of Product Release Webinars
• Manage and Provide content for client connect community to actively engage Clients
• Support Wellness Wire/Wellness Content Initiatives
• Help create and manage internal newsletter for Consumer BU (Help curate stories to share with greater Allscripts Internal Comms to raise our footprint.)
• Work with Recruiting on job descriptions/collateral/event support, etc.
• Contribute to FMH Website Blog
Academic and professional qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing related discipline or equivalent work experience. Prefer education in Journalism, Mass Communications, or related.
• Minimum 2 years experience preparing large-scale written communications for a corporate, non-profit, or media entity (newspaper, online media, etc.)
• Experience with mult-media content strongly preferred – writing, video creation/editing, and/or graphic design.
• Minimal travel to other Allscripts locations
• This position is based in the Litchfield, IL office, but antipate a large percentage of time can be remote from home.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/3qhyjpv638fykssn