Service and Support Engineer
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
West Dundee, IL 60118
Renishaw Inc is seeking a service and support engineer for our Spectroscopy Products department based out of our West Dundee, IL office. The position involves installing, providing technical support, and training of Raman microscopes and accessories in the USA, Canada, and Mexico. To learn more about Renishaw Raman Product go here: (http://www.renishaw.com/en/raman-spectroscopy—6150)
Essential Job Duties:
• Installation, service, and training of Raman microscopes and accessories in the USA, Canada and Mexico
• Extensive and frequent travel across USA, Canada and Mexico with and some international travel to the UK.
• Providing high quality technical support including resolution of technical queries and complaints though various communication mediums.
• An organized and logical approach to complex engineering systems
• Utilize internal management systems to document installations, service, and ongoing issues
• Delivery high quality customer training on instrument use and routine maintenance operations
• System fault finding, diagnosis, repair and routine maintenance
• Assemble parts for orders and prepare instruments for shipment
• Scheduling of customer visits and organization of travel arrangements
• Expense reporting