Professional Land Surveyor / Project Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Morton, IL 61550
TWM is currently taking applications from experienced Professional Land Surveyors seeking an opportunity to grow a land surveying / geospatial business unit using the latest technological tools. This full-time position would help establish and lead a physical presence in the Peoria, IL geographic market. We are looking for someone with enough experience and ability to immediately pursue and manage a variety of projects including boundary, ALTA/ACSM, and topographic surveys, construction layout, reality capture, GIS, and other geospatial services. This position works closely with the firmwide Geospatial lead to devise strategy and ensure consistent work product and quality standards.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours / week, with the possibility of additional hours
Location: Based in Morton, IL
Essential job functions:
• Manage surveying and geospatial projects assigned to the Morton, IL office
• Prep, instruct and coordinate the work of field staff performing surveying and geospatial services on assigned projects
• Coordinate with office staff performing data processing
• Understand the wide variety of technology and tools TWM uses and implement innovative solutions to client challenges
• Cultivate and develop client relationships in targeted areas throughout Peoria area and beyond
• Serve as client point of contact and prepare client deliverables, including but not limited to: legal descriptions, boundary descriptions, boundary resolutions, cost estimates for project proposals
• Conduct site/field visits as needed