Life Skills Instructor Part-Time)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
East Alton, IL 62024
If you are a new graduate, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a dedicated team of professionals in delivering care that changes people s lives. The Life Skills Instructor provides care, oversight and training in all aspects of independent living skills to adults presenting with significant functional and behavioral deficits related to severe mental illness. The Life Skills Instructor provides structure, monitoring and advocacy services to residents in a group home supervised residential setting. As part of Centerstone team-oriented philosophy, the Life Skills Instructor is expected to actively participate in variety of cross-functional teams and performance improvement initiatives. Join our team of professionals in Delivering Care That Changes People’s Lives.
REQUIRES: A BACHELOR S DEGREE IN A HUMAN SERVICES RELATED DISCIPLINE or a HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT WITH FIVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE MENTAL HEALTH FIELD. PER FUNDING SOURCE MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE and have a valid driver license and safe driving record. Also requires successful completion of background screening and ability to successfully utilize computer/electronic equipment and software.
Additional questions can be directed to Jolene.J. Application deadline is 9/19/2019. Late applications may be considered based on pool of candidates. Position open until filled.
TIME TYPE:Part time
Delivering Care that Changes People’s Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Wellness Programs – Company Paid
- FINANCIAL WELLBEING
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement – We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Employee Assistance Program – assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Employer’s Job# JR-003910
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.