Director, Product Development
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60631
Zelle Closed 2018 with 433-million transactions and $119-Billion in payments and more than a hundred Community Banks and Credit Unions joining the Network in the year’s final quarter.Come and join the most Innovative FinTech company in Arizona.
This position works with internal/external stakeholders to document and manage the development of new products and enhancements to existing products. This position is the primary contact for the Technology and Operations groups for business requirements, project meetings, and product functionality.
- Works with Technology and Operations to create business requirements to support product development initiatives.
- Works with Product Management who drives the product roadmap including establishing release milestones and launch plans.
- Insures that functional requirements support the business requirements.
- Works with the Delivery group to insure that maintenance and operational needs are reflected in the roadmap and related requirements.
- Works with Product Management in the area of sales readiness including working with marketing and sales to insure sales collateral, tools and training are current.
- Works with Product Management to ensure that the product provides the anticipated value and establishes key performance indicators to track product value.
- Works with Operations to define and track operational metrics.
- Serves as the vendor manager and escalation point for Technology and Operations.
- Works with Product Management on engagement activities with customers, potential customers and business partners to gain customer and industry needs insight utilized in the product development process.
- This position may or may not have direct reports.Mentor Product Managers
Participate in the Performance Appraisal process directly or indirectly depending on resource assignment
Participate in the interviewing, hiring and disciplining of resources
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the payments or financial services industry
- Significant experience in the payments industry, treasury operations or other related areas in the financial services industry
- Detailed knowledge of credit/debit card industry, ACH/Settlement/Money Movement, risk management capabilities, tools, and models
- Demonstrated ability to write product requirement documents
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and effective leadership skills
- Ability to travel 10-20%
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Technology, business analysis or project management experience a plus.
- Additional related education and/or experience preferred
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.