Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Geneva, IL 60134
Maintenance Planner (WD30080560248)
The primary role of themaintenance planner is to improve work force productivity and work quality byeliminating in advance potential delays and obstacles through proper planningand coordination of parts, machine time and labor.
The planner/scheduler is the guard for the MaintenanceExpense at the plant, therefore responsible for the planning and scheduling ofall maintenance work performed in the area to which he/she is assigned. He/she maintains liaison and coordinationbetween the operations and maintenance organizations; maintains appropriaterecords and files to permit meaningful analysis and reporting of results orwork done.
- Defines anddeliver through the year the Maintenance Expense Budget in terms of theMaintenance Master Schedule. A total expense from 2 to 12 USD Million.
- Defines the rightstock of spare parts in the plant to guarantee a proper preventive program andquick response in case of failures. The value of the store room is within 1.6and 9 million US dollars.
- PrioritizeMaintenance activities based on Risk assessments and budget constraints
- Guarantees thereis a calendar of interventions which is accepted by all Operations Managers
- Ensure theoperations areas or functions that he/she serves receive the prompt, efficientand quality service from the maintenance function they need in order to operateat a high level of efficiency.
- Ensure themaintenance function is given the opportunity to provide operations with theservice it requires.
- Accurately defineand estimate work requests.
- Properly prepareand distribute meaningful control reports.
- Measures PMCompliance
- Manages the workorder backlog
- Define annualbudget for maintenance based on all job plans
- Supervise toolcrib crew.
- Ensure MasterRoutines are aligned to PS Global Standards per technology when available.
- Introduces MasterRoutines into CMMS to elaborate Job plans including lists of activities andlist of parts, ensures all job plans to be active.
- Converts theMaintenance Master Schedule into Monthly outlooks for operations and ProductionControl to agree into the Months interventions scheme. Apply risk assessmentto balance Maintenance execution and Budget.
- Measures PMCompliance, reporting to Plant management.
- Ensures all TAE& BAE sheets are synchronized to the Master Routine and Maintenance MasterSchedules when improvements are requested
- Build TAEintervention Gantt Charts, Balancing work on all available resources
- Builds EquipmentMaintenance Records, supports EMM projects with the EMR Analysis
- Ensure Work OrderMaturity
- Report allMaintenance KPIs
- Coordinates plannedmaterial requirements for the tool crib
Requirements and Selection Criteria
- Mechanical/electricalbackground necessary and tech school background desired.
- Should have goodoral/written communication skills and possess tact.
- Goodadministrative and mathematical skills with willingness to handle paperwork
- Possess knowledgeof Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficient onPopular CMMS solutions like Maximo 7.6, SAP Maintenance & Prisma
- Have goodplanning and organizational skills.
- Ability tounderstand what constitutes good instructions
- Able to readblueprints and shop drawings
- Sketching ability
- Understanding ofthe proper use of work orders, priorities, scheduling, etc.
- Ability to keepmultiple jobs in controlled motion-simultaneously.
- Ability to bringabout order from chaos.
- Orientation andcommitment to customer service.
- Style andcapability commanding respect within both maintenance and operatingorganizations.
Who We Are:
Clarios, formerly JohnsonControls Power Solutions, is a world leader in advanced energy storagesolutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing market demand forsmarter applications, on a global scale. Our 16,000 employees develop,manufacture and distribute a portfolio of evolving battery technologies forvirtually every type of vehicle. Technologies that deliver uniquelysustainable, next-generation performance, and bring reliability, safety andcomfort to everyday lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain,contributing to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we allshare. Learn more about Clarios at .
Clarios, LLC is an equalemployment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status asa qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protectedby law. For more information, please view EEO isthe Law, EEO isthe Law (supplement), and PayTransparency Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disabilityand you require an accommodation during the application process, please email .
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.