Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60664
Reporting to the Manager, Application Support, the Application Analyst supports the defined business and clinical processes of departments utilizing identified applications within the various entities of Mercy Hospital and Medical Center.
Ensures that customer requests are achieved in a timely manner and assures service quality for achievable user expectation levels.
- Bachelor in computer science or related field required.
- Knowledge of relational databases and structured query language, knowledge of electronic file creation and transfer in order to create and modify complex databases, files and reports preferred.
- Clinical background preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience with Information Technology required.
- Knowledge of CERNER, Visual Basic, Access, Excel, SQL and Crystal in order to create databases, custom files and re ports preferred.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills required.
- Must possess analytical and organizational skills and be detail and goal oriented required.
- Ability to be productive and function effectively in a highly stressful environment required.
Job Number: 00160282
Location: Chicago, IL
Organization Name: Mercy Health System of Chicago
Facility: MHCIL – Mercy Hospital and Medical Center Main Campus
Employment Type: Full time