NURSE - RN/LPN - SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Godfrey, IL 62035
NURSE – RN/LPN – SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
CareerStaff Unlimited is currently looking to hire Nurses (LPN/RN) forPRN, part-time or full-time contractsinGodfrey, IL! These passionate qualified nurses will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful problem. Nurses are needed on 2ndand 3rdshift;2p-10p and 10p-6a.Whether you’re looking to pick up one day a week or seven, we can work with your schedule! This is an amazing client and beautiful property. Sprawling acreage, equestrian center, amazing classroom activities, etc. Due to the population, nurses experienced with developmentally disabled and/or geriatric cases are highly preferred. Some walking outdoors between residential homes will be required.
BENEFITS FOR THE NURSE – SKILLED NURSING FACILITY (SNF) OPPORTUNITY:
- Immediate Openings
- Orientation Program Offered by Client
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE – SKILLED NURSING FACILITY (SNF) POSITION:
- Receive admission and / or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpret assessments / diagnostic data including labs and telemetry
- Promote continuous quality improvement
- Respond to life-saving situations, using nursing standards and protocols for treatment
- Act as a patient advocate while providing education and support to patients and their families
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
- Min 1 year of recent RN or LPN experience in a LTC/SNF
- Registered Nurse degree from an accredited institution and active IL LPN or RN license is required
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical and TB/PPD Required
- Must undergo State fingerprint background check
- Verifiable work history and professional references Required
- Experience with DD and/or Geriatric highly desired
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Nico Luttrell Market Manager
CareerStaff Unlimited www.careerstaff.com
- Job City: GODFREY
- Setting: SNF/LTC
- Order ID:51534