Director, Clinical Trials Supply Management
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
Provides leadership of the Clinical Trial Supplies Management (CTSM) team to ensure appropriate inventory levels and logistics management of clinical trial supplies, including (but not limited to) investigational product and ancillary clinical supplies. Ensures successful operational and financial delivery of services rendered for clinical trials.
- Support of P&L management for CTSM services
- Oversee a team of Clinical Trial Supplies Associates and Clinical Trial Supplies Managers to manage logistics of clinical trial supplies
- Oversight of the delivery services for CTSM, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Identify and manage preferred vendors and depots to manufacture, package, warehouse, distribute, and destroy clinical trial supplies
- Oversee Clinical Trial Supplies team activities and resourcing capacity to deliver work in alignment with the project budget and goals
- Collaborate with the head of the department (or delegate) and Finance to create departmental budget
- Provide updates and reports to senior leadership on Clinical Trial Supplies team activities as required
- Develops strong relationships with current and prospective clients to generate new and/or add-on business for the future
- Implement technology solutions to create efficiencies and enhance the service offering for CTSM.
- Maximize productivity to meet/exceed AC budget goals.
- Development of new processes and identification of improvements to current processes, and initiate a plan to improve or develop said processes.
- Develop and establish training programs for CTSM resources that abide by defined processes
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, management and firing of CTSM personnel
- Train, mentor, monitor, and supervise CTSM personnel and other appropriate personnel as necessary.
- Coordinate assignments across programs to ensure all targets and deadlines are met
- Direct the process and requirements for CTSM candidate recruitment and hiring
Employer’s Job# 2019-10829
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.