Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Woodridge, IL 60440
Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Woodridge, IL. We are looking for a systems administrator. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with an immediate start.
- Oversee the requests, incidents, and projects of the IT help desk
- Supervise, train, and coach the IT techs
- Develop and maintain both IT and end user documentation
- Create and provide KPI and trends on the IT help desk
- Ensure that proper customer service is handled by the IT help desk
- Maintain and procure hardware, software, and peripherals for the organization.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with managing help desks
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of computer setup and imaging
- Knowledge of printer management and ShoreTel IP telephony
- Experience working with both PCs and Macs
- Prior experience working with Web Help Desk
- Ability to identify gaps and propose solutions
- Prior experience supporting more than 100 users
- Proven success and prior experience working with a growing organization.
HR Use Only