Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Peoria, IL 61603
Human Service Center is an experienced not-for-profit community agency that provides mental health and substance use treatment services for those in need within our community.
We are currently seeking a positive, upbeat, outgoing Community Based Care Coordinator, with Precedence CCE (Illini Care Manage Care Org). You will have the opportunity work with a dynamic team of Care Coordinators.Care Coordination provides the full continuum of Community Behavioral Health Services. Care Coordination is made stronger with the participation of all service providers of the patients. Its goal is to proactively coordinate transitions in care across all services from inpatient to outpatient. It is providing the Right Care, at the Right Place, during the Right Time.
Care Coordination is a care model that has shown effectiveness in improving care and reducing costs. It is a collection of evidence-based practices. The continuum allows for linkage to intensive support services while assisting patients to live independently. Integration with collaborative partners allows for understanding of a wide range of diagnostic categories. In this role you will provide evidenced based services, coordinate care, support activities and provide follow up. The ideal candidate has a passion for behavioral health, is creative, possesses strong organizational skills and is a skilled at engagement and professional relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral healthcare field
- Ability to work within a team and independently in the community
- Ability to pass an Illinois criminal fingerprint background check
- A current Illinois driver’s license with an insurable driving record and personal vehicle
- LCSW or LCPC licensure
- Self-motivated, patient, organized and able to work with minimal direct supervision in various community-based business settings and working in a team/recovery model environment.
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with Windows environment.
- Engaging personality, a willingness to be flexible, and outstanding organizational and communication skills.
-Hours are primarily first shift, Monday – Friday.
Human Service Center offers a competitive benefit package which includes paid time off, group medical, 403(b) retirement plan as well as company paid life insurance and short/long term disability.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.