ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES MANAGER
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
ELMHURST, IL 60126
Posted Date: Sep 16, 2019
- We have an opening for a Director of Environmental Services* *position.
- Location: /Note: online applications accepted only./
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Morrison Community Living is more than a job – it’s a calling. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to America’s senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs – to housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. We’re seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. We’re making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking an ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES MANAGER * to be responsible for the management of the Housekeeping Department in a senior living community in Elmhurst, IL. *$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS and RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!!!
- Maintains the department in an “inspection ready” state at all times, assuring the department operates within federal, state, and local regulations, as well as community and corporate policies
- Ensures that competency in the position is maintained by participating in training and development programs as directed
- Maintains excellent relations with residents, client , and all community departments
- Promotes the professional growth and development of the housekeeping team
- Implements changes to the services provided in the Housekeeping Department that enhances the desirability of the community for current and future residents.?
- Completes, analyzes, and shares department metrics with staff, community, and client
- Meets regularly with department support staff, community departments, as well as client to ensure goals and initiatives are achieved
- Responsible for design, implementation, and training of all staff on scheduled responsibilities
- Participates in regularly scheduled client meetings with the Regional Director of Operations
- Initiates and maintains all department training documentation for associates
- Bachelor Degree in management or related field – preferred
- Five years of EVS/Housekeeping experience in a senior living setting- preferred
- Excellent customer services skills
- Experience with Federal & State healthcare surveys
- Experience with P&L accountability- highly desirable
- Contract-managed service experience – highly desirable?
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./