Security Officer - Decatur Part Time
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Moline, IL 61265
Security Officer – Decatur Part Time
- Job ID:352
- Functional Area:Security
- Education Required:High School Diploma
- Experience Required:Less than 1 year
- Location:Quad Cities, IA
- Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Per Mar Security Services is seeking Entry Level and Experienced Security officers. Are you looking to change careers? Need a foot in the door for a new start? Let Per Mar be your path to professional success! We are interested in you! Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview! For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K and other perks! You can start with little, to no security experience and become one of Per Mar Security Services many success stories. We have great part-time and flexible schedules as well! Start your career with Per Mar today!. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons. Per Mar Security Services will put you through all the training needed to succeed!!!!
We are looking for a part time officer to work at a local college campus on Friday and Saturday nights, from 11pm – 11am. Pay starts at $11.78.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Address persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Health Benefits
- Full and Part Time Shifts Available
- NO DEPOSIT for Uniforms
- Competitive Compensation
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 18 years of age or older
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess the values important to Per Mar Security – Integrity, Communication, Excellent Service, and Accountability.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Per Mar is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Per Mar Security Services is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran’s status, disability or familial status.
Applicants with Disabilities
Per Mar Security Services is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or submit an application, please contact us.
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.