Demand Generation Specialist
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northfield, IL 60093
Accountable for the execution of marketing campaigns and direct marketing efforts focused on email marketing, lead generation, acquisition, and retention across all sales teams. Collaborate cross-functionally to plan, align, and create campaigns that will maximize business results. Conduct data analysis and leverage data to maximize email effectiveness, identify areas of improvement, uncover opportunities, and align with best practices.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Email Campaign Execution
- Execute email marketing campaigns and report on all activities to ensure alignment with strategy.
- Identify corresponding effective content and tactics that will be used to create and sustain a playbook that supports direct marketing strategies.
- Work with marketing teams to optimize messaging, call to actions, and spend for maximum ROI.
- Provide recommendations to marketing leadership on how to expand digital marketing strategy to maximize the digital channel reach and effectiveness.
Operations and Automation
- Accountable for the campaign automation platform and CRM. This includes developing and documenting workflows for completing all types of demand generation projects.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure content and tactics for campaigns and other cross-channel tactics are synchronous as well as consistent in message and design.
- Establish common marketing automation practices where templates, training, and continuous improvement actions are geared towards achieving organizational goals.
Lead Management and Opportunity Generation
- Work with marketing and sales teams to ensure productive feedback loop on leads and ensure quality vs. quantity requirements are met.
- Assist with lead grading and scoring methods; make this data available to stakeholders, sales reps, and marketing partners.
- Build high-quality first party data by attracting and nurturing new prospects organically.
Data Management: Collection, Analytics, and Reporting
- Leverage engagement data to identify, nurture, and convert prospects. Ensure data is a reliable source for tracking engagement activity at the campaign level.
- Work with sales and segments leaders to improve the quality of data in order to provide more actionable information on prospects.
- Optimize data reporting capabilities and assist with determining effective ways to report on campaign performance.
- Optimize email through development, execution, and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 2 years of email marketing, demand generation, and/or lead management experience.
- At least 2 years of experience working with marketing automation platforms (i.e. Marketo, Eloqua, or MS Dynamics/Click Dimensions).
- Experience working with CRM programs.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within and between teams.