Dedicated Customer Service
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mundelein, IL 60060
Provide dedicated customer service for prime vendor accounts.
- Monitor and resolve order blocks, order entry, Operation Service Issues, returns, credit/bills, tracking and POD requests.
- Manage backorder report for prime vendor accounts. Reroute as needed and according to customer and rep expectation while following standard reroute guidelines. Escalate when necessary to meet customer’s need. Help determine reason for any P1 backorders. Communicate with rep and/or customer to make DED adjustments. Re-initiate the DED as needed.
- Manage new item set-ups, create sign-offs, process DED requests and manage stock levels.
- Manage and process product conversions. Manage SIMU table.
- Resolve price discrepancies in EDI. Verify that amount ordered is consistent with original order commitment and adjust amounts as necessary.
- Resolve issues such as invalid and rejected items. Get items set up or stocked. Resolve price discrepancies, same day, overnight and direct rushes. Ensure the accounts are getting needs met.
- Communicate PCN (price changes) with customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year Customer Service experience.
- Intermediate skill level in SAP.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Strong knowledge of customer service processes and procedural guidelines.